Get ready to travel the island of Club Penguin with the newly released Muppets World Tour party, that has arrived to Club Penguin today! Without further ado, let’s get started with the 2014 Muppets World Tour party tutorial.
1. When you first log in to Club Penguin, Kermit The Frog will appear on your screen:
2. To get started, open-up your flight book and visit Germany (the Forest) to start an act (complete the first act) with Fozzie!
3. Once you have clicked on ‘Find Fozzie’, you’re able to click on Fozzie, who will be patiently seated in Germany (aka the Forest) to equip a ‘Pie’ item to start the first act!
4. Click on the ‘equip’ button to equip the cream and pie item. Now, press ‘D’ on your keyboard, (this works a lot better in a crowded area in Club Penguin). Wait patiently for a penguin to click on your icon that will pop up when ‘D’ is pressed whilst your penguin has no other items on, leaving the cream and pie hand item. This is similar to the lightsaber wars that took place during the Star Wars Takeover.
5. Once a pie has been thrown at your face or vice versa, you’ve completed today’s act. A new act is available to complete everyday. As a reward for doing so, you’re able to obtain a free ‘Alpine Hat’ (must be a member to obtain this).
NOTE: Once all acts have been completed (one can be completed each day) on March the 28th 2014, penguins are able to access the Stage/ Grand Finale.
6. If you open-up your task book and flick to the next two pages, you’re able to browse amongst a large variety of additional Muppets costumes!
7. Now, onto the free items! As you are probably aware, Kermit is waddling around the island of Club Penguin in celebration of this new party and has a new background in which you’re able to obtain for free! However, you can also get another one for free (all penguins). To obtain it follow these steps:
- Visit the Museum (the Gift Shop) in the Town (England)
- Click on all of the pieces of jewellery scattered in the tables/ stands
- Obtain the ‘Constantine’ background for free
8. Finally, there are multiple new emoticons all penguins are able to use for the duration of this party!
Well that wraps up this year’s Muppets World Tour party tutorial! I honestly find this party relatively boring as there is not that much to do, however it’s only the first day so I hope that things get a bit better! Remember to come back to Club Penguin Reveals everyday until the 28th, for a full guide on how to complete the daily acting task!