NOTE: This post is a sticky post, scroll down for more Club Penguin updates, new and tutorials!
Greetings penguins! After an incredibly long and anticipated await, the Club Penguin Puffle Party of 2014 has arrived to the island! This year’s Puffle Party has returned to the island with new rooms, new party decorations, new items and of course new puffles! Without further ado, let’s get started with this year’s Puffe Party post!
1. As soon as you log onto Club Penguin, multiple messages from Puffle Handler, who is also referred to as PH, will appear onto your screen. Her messages regard the new Puffle Party 2014 features and tasks!
2. Open-up your Puffle Party 2014 Progress Tracker and collect your first two Puffle themed items for free! These items can be found by visiting the Club Penguin Stadium. If you’re confused upon where to go and what to do, simply open-up your progress tracker and click on the pink Puffle hat to be redirected to the free item at the Stadium:
3. This year’s Puffle Party includes and features EVEN MORE free items; therefore meaning that there is another Club Penguin free item that is obtainable) that can be found at the Club Penguin Beach: the Lavender Club Penguin Bunny Ears! This item is relatively similar to the previous yellow bunny ears, blue bunny ears, pink bunny ears and green bunny ears (from years ago):
4. If you waddle over to the Club Penguin Pet Shop – you’ll notice that Puffle Handler (aka PH) will be waiting for your presence/ inquiries. To get started, simply waddle up to her and start a simple conversation. Puffle Handler will introduce the new Puffle Trick icon (which all penguins can use) to you. Once you have waddled up to her, a message will pop-up onto your screen:
5. Want to do some tricks with your puffle(s)? Well then, grab any old puffle from your igloo backyard, bring it to any Club Penguin room and click on the ‘Puffle Trick Icon’ (which is a new icon that can be found on your chat bar). For your information, the Puffle Trick Icon is the icon on the far left of your chat bar!
6. You’re now able to do 7 new tricks/ features with your puffle! By clicking on the money bag with your puffle, makes your puffle automatically dig for items or coins! (Do note that this trick is only doable occasionally, rather than at all times). By clicking on the twisted arrow, your puffle will do a spin! By clicking on the rotation button, your puffle will rotate! By clicking on the arrow point right, your puffle will go to the right and come right back! By clicking on the rotated arrow with a blue puffle, your puffle will do a spin (and land on its head) and then rotate back to place! By clicking on the heart, your puffle will come and give you a loving hug! Finally, by clicking on the three sticks, your puffle will make a new and exciting sound!
7. Now, if you’re wanting to obtain the Cat and Dog Puffle, you must (unfortunately) become/ be a member penguin! To get started with the adoption, simply visit the Club Penguin Pet Shop which can be accessed from via The Plaza and open-up the Puffle Handbook:
8. Member penguins who are interested in adopting both the Blue Border Collie and Orange Tabby Cat puffles must have at least 1600 coins in their inventory as each puffle costs 800 coins! To adopt the puffles, simply click on the different puffle and purchase it. After this stage, you’re able to choose a name for your new puffle!
9. You’re also able to transform into a puffle! (For your information, this goes for all penguins). To do so, open-up your progress tracker and click on ‘Transform into a Puffle’. After you have clicked on this, you’re able to browse amongst your puffles and then transform into a puffle!
And now I’m a Golden Puffle walking a Black-Dino puffle! 😮
10. Additionally, like most Club Penguin parties, there are three new emoticons to be used during the Puffle Party of 2014! In order to access them, simply open-up your emoticon tab (which can be found on your chat bar) and use the new emotes (which are at the bottom of the list):
And…. that’s about it for this year’s Club Penguin Puffle Party 2014! Come back everyday in order to get a full tutorial on how to collect the latest set of items! If you have any questions, be sure to ask them in the comments below! As always, enjoy the Puffle Party and have a great day!