This is a limited offer. We are only hiring one contributor, and only hiring now.
Club Penguin Reveals is a developing and ambitious site which is always looking to expand. Club Penguin Reveals receives hundreds of thousands of views every year, and has gained a positive reputation in the community. The site has been operating for several years and, combined, there is more than a decade of experience. I’m Coollegoguy4, an editor here, and one of my key objectives at the moment is to assist penguins in exploring the Club Penguin Island, through the aid of tutorials. While I and the rest of the team work hard to maintain the production of these pages, we really could benefit from some assistance.
Therefore, Club Penguin Reveals is looking to hire a contributor. This role involves:
- Producing and submitting appropriate tutorial pages for Club Penguin Reveals. I will moderate the contributions before they are published.
- Editing existing tutorial pages for Club Penguin Reveals.
Thers are many benefits exclusive to this particular role:
- Becoming a contributor will help to build a reputation on this site, in Club Penguin, and perhaps even on the Internet.
- If you are wishing to form an Internet friendship, I and the rest of the team will be happy to have a friendly chat.
- Additionally, joining Club Penguin Reveals as a contributor may increase your chance of future opportunities, and those who demonstrate outstanding skills may be upgraded to the role of author which will allow those applicable to update the Club Penguin community with news.
- Contributors may receive a reward.
Club Penguin Reveals is seeking the best. Accordingly, those who wish to apply must:
- Have, and be able to prove that you have, experience in publishing or maintaining content on the Internet.
- Applicants must have an active account on Club Penguin, which must be at least one year old.
- Applicants must demonstrate favourable grammar skills.
If you are interested, please e-mail your application to me at (Coollegoguy4atCPR@gmail.com). You must incorporate a picture of your penguin and its age on Club Penguin, as well as an example tutorial for a Club Penguin site. Additionally, applicants must tell me why they are a suitable candidate. Applications for job vacancies here are usually submitted in a large number, so please ensure that your application is persuasive and unique.