As some penguins know, back in 2012, Club Penguin made a website called “Club Herbert”. With the URL, clubherbert.com. “Club Herbert” is used to keep track of what Herbert is up to. Every now and then, Club Penguin update “Club Herbert” with what Herbert has been up to recently.
Earlier this week, “Club Herbert” was updated.
CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW TO VISIT “CLUB HERBERT” AT CLUBHERBERT.COM!
- It seems that Herbert is still hiding in his secret cave. The location of which is currently unknown. Where could Herbert’s secret cave be? Any ideas?
- Herbert still seems to be as arrogant as usual. As the mug reads “I AM A BOSS”. Typical Herbert. Who agrees?
- There seems to be a frame with images of Herbert at various places around Club Penguin, indicating that he has been walking around Club Penguin recently. That makes sense, because Herbert has been walking around Club Penguin recently. I’m 1 of the penguins that have met Herbert around Club Penguin recently. Have any of you met Herbert around Club Penguin recently? And Herbert having images of himself, is another example of his arrogance. Who agrees
- A hammer is also on Herbert’s desk. What could he be using that for? An evil scheme? Or just to hang up his frame?
- There’s also a To-Do List that reads:
[/] SCARE PESKY PENGUINS
[ ] SECRET MEETING WITH <SPRING>
[ ] CUT TOENAILS
According to Herbert, he’s scared “pesky penguins”. Herbert is probably exaggerating as usual. It sounds like something Herbert would do, right?
The next thing on the list is the most intriguing. Herbert has a secret meeting with someone. But it’s unknown who, due to a spring covering the last word. But, I’m guessing that the last word has 3 letters because the spring has 3 loops. And some parts of the letters are slightly visible, the 1st letter seems to be a “D”, the 2nd letter seems to be an “O”, and the 3rd letter seems to be a “T”. Hmm. “SECRET MEETING WITH DOT”?! Could Dot be working with Herbert?
And the final thing on the list, it appears Herbert has to cut his toenails. Ew.
What could Herbert be up to? Do you all think he will strike soon? Be sure to leave a comment below.
Until Next Time…
Waddle On Penguins!
(Club Penguin Reveals Head Editor)