Just before the May 2007 Saint Patrick’s Day party, a penguin named Bambadee was found as a stowaway on Rockhopper’s Ship; the Migrator. Ever since such an occasion, Bambadee has always stayed true to his outfit, by continuously wearing his one item: a friendship bracelet in which Bambadee produced by himself. His exclusive friendship bracelet can now be found at the end of the ‘Rockhopper and the Stowaway’ novel, located in the Club Penguin Times room. If you are currently willing to pick-up Bambadee’s friendship bracelet, simply follow this tutorial:
1. Open-up your Club Penguin ‘Map’, or your Club Penguin ‘EPF’ Spy Phone Device to teleport to the Club Penguin Book Room, which is now known as the Club Penguin Times Editing Room.
2. Now, to the left of Aunt Arctic’s office, there will be a big, brown bookcase. Waddle up-to-it, and click on the bookshelf once it’s highlighted in a layer of white:
3. Once you’ve opened-up the bookshelf, a stack of various Club Penguin Books should pop-up onto your screen. Now, in order to obtain Bambadee’s friendship bracelet, you must open-up the ‘Rockhopper and the Stowaway’ book, by clicking on it.
4. Now, simply flick through the book, until you reach the end and come across Bambadee’s colourful friendship bracelet. To obtain it, simply click on it, and accept the messages that will appear onto your screen.
5. And there you have it, Bambadee’s Club Penguin Friendship Bracelet for free! Remember, this bracelet can be obtained by all Club Penguin players including members and non-members. If you are wanting to add such an item to your current Club Penguin playercard, simply click on the ‘Hand Items’, on the ‘edit your playercard’ feature.
If you are having any problems with following this guide, or obtaining the bracelet, simply leave us an inquiry/ explanation below in the comments section. As a team, we’re always happy to provide the Club Penguin Community, with accurate information and tips.