Welcome to the official ‘Write For Us’ page on Club Penguin Reveals. Here at Club Penguin Reveals, we are in search for some of the best Club Penguin bloggers around. If you are wanting to write for hundreds of penguins everyday, I suggest you follow the guidelines and eventually submit an application. Remember, we only hire and pick amongst the best applications. Good luck!
Authors, Administrators, Editors:
- Posts must be only for and from Club Penguin Reveals.
- Writers’ posts must not be republished on your own website/other peoples’.
- You must not advertise without the permission of Mrzero3.
- Grammar and spelling must be accurate and must have very little, if not, any mistakes.
- You may not have a party on Club Penguin, without permission from Mrzero3.
- Posts must have Club Penguin – before each post.
- Any blog post that may contain spoilers, must have “SPOILER ALERT!” under “Hello!”.
- Authors must be able to use WordPress – and the H2 text. You must also add tags, and select categories for each post.
- Most importantly, have fun!
FINAL SUBMISSION FORM:
Once you have filled in the form please remember to press ‘Submit‘. If you have been chosen to be hired, you will have received an email or tweet from Mrzero3. If you have been hired, you will be confirmed to the team, as soon as possible. We try to do so in around three days. If you have NOT BEEN SELECTED, no email, comment, or tweet will be sent out to you.