Frequently Asked Questions:
- When was Club Penguin Reveals created?
It was created on December the 19th, 2010.
- Who owns Club Penguin Reveals?
The owner of Club Penguin Reveals is Mrzero3.
- How can I contact Club Penguin Reveals?
For our full contacts, please click ‘here‘.
- How often do we post?
We try our best to post at least once per day. On Thursday’s (Club Penguin’s update day) we normally end up posting about 5-10 times per day. Please do note our posting frequency does vary.
- Where did the name come from?
In all honesty, no idea.
- Do we hire?
Yes, indeed we do. For more information on jobs and hiring, please click ‘here‘.
- When will we close?
We have no plans to close as of now.
- Are we affiliated with Club Penguin or Disney in any way?
No. This is a fan-made blog that happens to appeal to a large audience in the Club Penguin community.
- Do we post about any other games?
Typically not, but it depends on the circumstance.
- Can I advertise my blog on CP Reveals?
- Can my blog be put on the CP Reveals blogroll?
We chose who goes on our blogroll. If your blog stands out amongst others, we may put your blog on our blogroll.
- How many total views do we have?
Pageviews- in the millions. Unique views, approximately 400k (on April 1st 2015).
- Do we regularly host parties?
Yes, we do. Keep updated with the Club Penguin Reveals Twitter and blog for information on meet-ups and parties.
- Do we use any third party cheating programs?
No, our team is against Club Penguin cheating and prefers to stick to the Club Penguin Rules.
- Have you ever had any interaction with Club Penguin moderators on social media networks?
Yes, we have. Polo Field once allowed us to interview him for our blog. Hopefully there will be more room for interaction in the near future.
- What do we use to make Club Penguin Reveals?
If you have further questions, please do comment below!